Takbirs of Eid
1. Allahu akbarullahu akbarullahu akbar,
2. La ilaha illallah. Allahu akbar
3. Allahu akbar wa lillahi-hamd. (3 Times)
4. Allahu akbaru kabira
5. Wal-hamdu lillahi kathira,
6. Wa subhanallahi Wa bihamdihi bukratawwa asila.
7. La ilaha illallahu wahdah,
8. Sadaqa wa^dah, wa nasara ^abdah,
9. Wa ‘a^azza jundahu, Wa hazam-al-‘ahzaba wahdah
10. La ilaha illallah,
11. Wa la na^budu illa Iyyah.
12. Mukhlisina lahud-Dina
13. Wa law karihal-kafirun
14. Allahumma salli ^ala (sayyidina) Muhammad,
15. Wa^ala ali (sayyidina) Muhammad,
16. Wa^ala as-habi (sayyidina) Muhammad,
17. Wa^ala ansari (sayyidina) Muhammad,
18. Wa^ala azwaji (sayyidina) Muhammad,
19.Wa^ala dhurriyyati (sayyidina) Muhammadiw-wa sallim tasliman kathira.
20. Rabbigh-fir li wali-walidayya rabbir-hamhuma kama rabbayani saghira.
Meaning of the Eid Takbirs
1. Allah is Great
2. No one is God except Allah.
3. Allah is Great and Praise is due to Allah.
4. Allah is Great.
5. Many praise is due to Allah.
6. Praise to Allah at the beginning of the day and at the end of the day.
7. No one is God except Allah
8. He fulfilled His promise and gave Victory to His slave.
9. He strengthened His soldiers and He alone defeated the Ahzab.
10. No one is God except Allah.
11. We do not worship anyone but Him.
12. Our worship is dedicated only to Him.
13. Even if the non-believers hate it.
14. We ask Allah to raise the status of (our master) Muhammad,
15. And the Al (Muslim wives and relatives) of our (master) Muhammad,
16. And the sahabah (Companions) of (our master) Muhammad.
17. And the Ansar (The people of Madinah who supported the Prophet) of (our master) Muhammad,
18. And the wives of (our master) Muhammad,
19. And the descendents of (our master) Muhammad, and save the (Muslim) Nation of (our master) Muhammad.
20. Oh Allah forgive me and my parents, and have mercy on them for the great efforts they exerted in raising me.