Praise be to Allah the Lord of the humans and jinn, to Him belong the endowments and proper commendations. We sincerely thank Allah for making us among the nation of Prophet Muhammad. May Allah increase the honour of Prophet Muhammad sallallahu ^alayhi wa sallam, raise his rank, and protect his nation from what he feared for it. Thereafter;
In his Book, “^Uyunul-Athar,” Ibn Sayyidin-Nas mentioned:
While immigrating to Madinah, Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم was accompanied by Abu Bakr, ^Amir Ibn Fuhayrah, the slave of Abu Bakr, and the son of Urayqit, who guided them on their way.
They passed by Umm Ma^bad from the tribe of Khuza^ah, who did not know them. The Prophet said to her: ‘O Umm Ma^bad, do you have milk?’ She said: ‘No, by Allah.’ He then saw a female sheep at the end of the house and asked her about it. She said that it was an old sheep and did not produce milk anymore.
With the permission of Umm Ma^bad, the Prophet passed his hand over the back and udder of the sheep. Then he asked for a container. He milked the sheep and filled the container. Then he gave the milk to his Companions to drink. He milked the sheep again to fill the container for Umm Ma^bad and he left.
Later, upon his return, Umm Ma^bad’s husband asked her: “O Umm Ma^bad, from where is this milk when there is no milking sheep in the house and the rest of the sheep were away?”
“No, by Allah. However, there passed by us
1. A man with obvious beauty and cleanliness,
2. a glowing countenance,
3. and a good appearance/disposition;
4. with no bulging stomach disgracing him,
5. or a small head disparaging him;
6. is overtly handsome
7. and wholly beautiful;
8. his eyes are wide and very white and black
9. and eyelashes are long;
10. whose voice is devoid of hoarseness,
11. neck is long,
12. and beard is full;
13. the white part of whose eyes is extremely white, and the black part of whose eyes is extremely black;
14. as if his eyelids have kohl naturally;
15. whose eyebrows arch longitudinally and thinly
16. (as if they) meet;
17. who has an extremely black hair;
18. who is stately when silent
19. and is gorgeous when speaking;
20. who is the most beautiful and striking man from far and the best and most beautiful from close;
21. whose speech is sweet, clear, and decisive,
22. [his speech is] neither vaguely short, nor boringly and pointlessly long;
23. whose words flow forth like a perfect string of pearls;
24. of medium height
25. [his height] it neither elicits contempt to avert him for shortness, nor aversion to him for excessive tallness;
26. who is a branch between two branches ; he is the most radiant of the three and the most well-respected;
27. whose companions surround him; when he speaks they listen attentively to his speech, and when he commands they vie with each other to fulfill his commands.
28. who is well served and attended,
29. who is neither a scowler
30. nor a prattler”.
And Allah knows best.