1. Qul a^udhu birabbin-nas.
4. Min sharril-waswasil-khannas.
5. Alladhi yuwaswisu f sudurin-nas.
6. Minal-jinnati wan-nas
The Meaning of Suratun-Nas
I start my recitation with the Name of Allah (the One Who deserves to be worshipped), Who is ar-Rahman (the One Who is very merciftil to Believers and non-Believers in this life), and Who is ar-Rahim (the One Who is very merciful to Believers only in the Hereafter).
1. [O Muhammad,] say: I seek refuge with Allah, the Lord (Creator and Sustainer) of mankind,
2. the Owner of mankind,
3. [the only] God of mankind,
4. from the evil of the whisperer who withdraws (when the Name of Allah is mentioned),
5. who whispers in the hearts of creations,
6. among the jinn and mankind.